100% INSPECTION SYSTEMS :SHARK 4000 LEX
Suppliers in the web processing industries are under pressure. While the quality requirements for print production steadily increase, production speeds have also significantly risen in recent years. Manufacturers must deliver reliably consistent results - at increasingly lower prices and at the highest web speeds.
The result: Changeover time and material use must be effectively reduced and waste almost completely avoided. Whoever wants to keep up as a manufacturer needs first-class technology - for results that are perfect, down to the last detail.
Competent quality control: BST eltromat inspection systems monitor the print easily, comprehensively, and efficiently, for first-class print products . 100% inspection systems use one or more line cameras and constant lighting. The complete web width is captured line by line and displayed as a complete pattern on the monitor. There, digital zoom options are available.
BST eltromat Inspection Systems: Your Benefits
- High-quality displays
- High precision, even at high web speeds
- Reliable defect detection
- Alarm and warning functions for quick defect correction
- Versatile application
SHARK 4000 LEX: 100% PRECISION IN DEFECT DETECTION
Well thought out for maximum precision: The BST eltromat SHARK LEX systems were specially developed for applications in narrow web processes and the label industry. They recognize 100% of print defects in real time and are distinguished by their simple operation and reliably high performance.
With the SHARK 4000 LEX, BST eltromat International has created a system for implementation on rewinders and narrow web printing machines that impresses customers across the entire line. SHARK LEX 4000 combines sophisticated technology with an extensive function package and comprehensive defect management software. Benefit from first-class print results every time - for ultimate customer satisfaction.
SHARK 4000 LEX at a Glance
- 100% defect detection for use in narrow web printing machines and rewinders
- Process monitoring when implemented on a printing machine
- Web widths up to 600 mm (23″)
- 6000-pixel gray scale camera or 4000-pixel color camera
- Extensive software options
- Flexibly adaptable to multiple print monitoring tasks
- Secure and precise monitoring of even the smallest defects