INSPECTION SYSTEMS : TUBESCAN 100% EAGLE VIEW
Suppliers in the web processing industries are under pressure. While the quality requirements for print production steadily increase, production speeds have also significantly risen in recent years. Manufacturers must deliver reliably consistent results - at increasingly lower prices and at the highest web speeds.
The result: Changeover time and material use must be effectively reduced and waste almost completely avoided. Whoever wants to keep up as a manufacturer needs first-class technology - for results that are perfect, down to the last detail.
Competent quality control: BST eltromat inspection systems monitor the print easily, comprehensively, and efficiently, for first-class print products . 100% inspection systems use one or more line cameras and constant lighting. The complete web width is captured line by line and displayed as a complete pattern on the monitor. There, digital zoom options are available.
BST eltromat Inspection Systems: Your Benefits
- High-quality displays
- High precision, even at high web speeds
- Reliable defect detection
- Alarm and warning functions for quick defect correction
- Versatile application
TUBESCAN EAGLE VIEW: PRINT INSPECTIONS AND DETAIL VIEWS CLEVERLY COMBINED
Web monitoring systems are not suitable for 100% monitoring of the print quality and must be combined with print inspection systems. Up to now, many printers have shied away from the high acquisition costs of such systems - at the expense of product quality.
100% print control and precise detail view: The patented TubeScan eagle view system combines multiple inspection cameras, which provide a detailed zoom image and simultaneously guarantee 100% inspection. Through the newly designed touchscreen control panel,the set-up of the job is intuitively easy and taken care of in a matter of seconds. BST eltromat thus offers an efficient and precise solution in combination with 100% print control and detail view.
TubeScan eagle view at a Glance
- Cost-efficient combination of 100% print control and detail view
- Visual range for the detail view: 35 mm x 25 mm; resolution: 1,600 x 1,200 color pixels
- Capture and display of up to 10 images per second
- Detail display of sensitive areas up to grid point size (e.g. register marks, 2-D barcodes, grids)
- Movable camera for detail display; quick and easy camera positioning with the help of the pattern overview via the touchscreen monitor
- Innovative synchronization - without print marks or gear wheel sensors
- Combinable with all available options for TubeScan digital strobe (e.g. high-resolution print inspection, PDF reports, dynamic roll maps)
- Compact external dimensions: only 125 mm in web direction (compatible with all TubeScan products)
- Available web widths: 250 / 330 / 370 / 430 / 470 / 550 mm
- Maximum speed: 250 m/min