• The spring or cylinder on shaft generates the force on Bakelite friction ring
to adjust the torque on core and core slipping.
The tension of web can be equalized and assure high quality output.
• All differential shafts are custom-made.
Materials, diameters, lengths, journals, mounting types are made to your specifications.
• Shaft diameter is available from 25 mm (1″) in diameter and up.
• Fit to core with ID of 75mm(3″) and larger.
• The face length can be up to 380 mm(15″).
• The slit width is from 25 mm(1″) and up.
• Suitable for the core with ID of 75mm(3″) and larger.
• Shaft material: Aluminum alloy or seamless steel tube with hard chrome- plated surface.